You are either the parent, or close to the parent, of a child with special needs. You’re here because you face unique challenges on a daily basis.
- You feel as if you never have enough time – for all your children, for your spouse, for yourself.
- You struggle with mitigating the myriad sensory issues unique to children with special needs.
- Communicating effectively is challenging at best and at times, feels impossible.
- You feel no one takes the issues as seriously as warranted – not the schools; not the doctors; not the available support systems.
Each check point above has solutions that are age and scenario specific as well as easily adaptable to your child’s unique needs. My purpose is to teach you and your family every possible trick to increase your child’s learning and adaptation. Learning becomes more effective and more rewarding for everyone concerned. Working as a team
- Your child will begin to master communication, social and daily living skills.
- You will learn new ways to integrate therapies and Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals into daily home living.
- You will have increased confidence in your ability to handle difficult and challenging behavioral issues.
- You will learn effective advocacy and, above all,
- Your special needs child will take steps to master self-advocacy – the key primary tool vital to empowerment.
The Integrated Child is your path to greater successes each and every day. Every time you succeed, your child moves that much closer to what is possible.
I understand how pressed for time you are. Call and share 15 minutes of your day with me. Talk to me about your joys, frustrations, fears, and whatever you might be struggling with right now. I love hearing from parents and I look forward to the opportunity to listen to you. Call 716-650-0354.